What are the recommended hardware and software requirements?
Great question! Upper Route Planner consists of two parts: a web version for Admins and Dispatch Managers and an app-based version for Drivers. Let's break down the requirements for each:
Upper Web for Admins and Dispatch Managers
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple's Safari, and Opera (we recommend keeping them updated to the latest versions).
- Top Pick: Google Chrome
- Internet Connection: Minimum 5 Mbps speed
- Supported Hardware: Desktop computers, laptops, tablets (including iPads), etc. (keep them updated to the latest versions)
- Minimum Software Requirements: Windows, macOS, iPad OS, and iOS (again, recommended to be updated to the latest versions)
Upper App for Drivers
- Supported iOS and iPad OS Devices: iPhone 7 and later; iPad Mini (6th Generation) and later
- Supported iOS and iPad OS Versions: Latest versions supported by the above devices
- Supported Android Devices and OS: Android versions 5.0 and later (Recommended Android 10 and up)
⚠️ For Android devices, it's recommended to have the latest version of the OS and at least a mid-tier phone.
Remember, if you need any assistance or have questions, feel free to reach out through our "Contact Us" form. We're always here to help!