What are the subscriptions/pricing plans available?
See Upper's up-to-date pricing plans here.
At Upper Route Planner, we understand that every business has unique needs, which is why we've designed three fantastic pricing plans to accommodate various requirements. Whether you're a small business or a rapidly growing enterprise, our flexible plans have got you covered. From the budget-friendly Essential plan to the feature-rich Enterprise option, you can choose the one that best suits your business demands. Below is a detailed breakdown of each plan and its pricing:
- Essential - Minimum 3 Drivers
- Growth - Minimum 5 Drivers
- Enterprise- Minimum 6 Drivers
Here's a breakdown of the Pricing for each plan:
|Plan||Drivers Minimum||Monthly||Yearly||Savings On Yearly|
Monthly vs. Annual Billing
Upper Route Planner allows you to choose between monthly or annual billing for added flexibility.
- If you opt for monthly billing on any plan, your provided credit card will be automatically charged at the beginning of each monthly billing cycle. This option offers the most flexibility, enabling you to cancel your subscription anytime with no minimum term commitment.
- On the other hand, if you select the annual billing on any plan, your provided credit card will be charged the entire annual amount upfront. Your subsequent charge will occur the following year when your annual billing cycle starts again.
Subscriptions are flexible, so feel free to upgrade or downgrade whenever you want.
📝 Please note that downgrading from annual to monthly isn't possible. To downgrade your annual plan, you'll need to clear it with the Upper Support team.
*Enterprise Plan pricing may vary depending on features and customizations.
To get a detailed understanding of the features each plan offers, head over to https://www.upperinc.com/pricing/
|Import & Optimize Stops in One Route Plan||250||500||500+|
|Proof of Delivery (Photos, Signatures, Notes)||Not Available||Yes||Yes|
|Pay for Admin & Dispatch Manager Profiles***||No||No||No|
|Customer Notification, Contacts, Time Window, Custom Field||No||Yes||Yes|
|Driver Live Tracking||No||Yes||Yes|
*Enterprise Plan features may vary based on your requirements.
Applies to Admin and Dispatch Manager profiles only. One user profile can be Admin, Dispatch Manager, and Driver simultaneously. In this case, the profile will be counted as a driver profile for the subscription.
Remember, Upper Route Planner is designed to offer user-friendly and budget-conscious pricing plans to ensure the best route optimization experience. If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to assist you.